Sean Lynch, Manager of Legal Solutions at Commonwealth Legal, will be part of a live panel discussion around Artificial Intelligence, presented by Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP in Toronto as part of PDAC 2018.
This panel discussion will explore how developments in AI and machine learning will change the way mining companies run their businesses and what companies can do to prepare for these seismic changes. Hear from industry experts on how these new technologies are already making an impact on mining operations today and what to expect in the future.
Artificial Intelligence is Coming... Are You Ready to Rock?
Fasken's PDAC 2018 Seminar Series
Tuesday, March 6th from 12 - 2pm EST, Toronto
RSVP Required to Attend
The session is complimentary and contains 1.5 hours of Substantive content for the purposes of the Law Society of Upper Canada annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
- Sean Lynch, Manager of Legal Solutions, Commonwealth Legal
- Mark Penner, Partner, Fasken
- Denis Laviolette, CEO, Goldspot Discoveries
- Iain Allen, Program Director of Innovation, Barrick Gold Corporation
- Mark Fawcett, Partner, Global Business Services, IBM Canada