We are thrilled to announce that our preliminary program is now live!
In keeping with this year's "ConNEXTion" theme, the program is designed to bring the best and brightest in our industry together to connect on ideas that will inspire, expand perspectives and actively drive our industry forward.
New sessions and speakers are still being added. Subscribe for updates.
Here is what you can expect at this year's conference:
1. Four In-Depth Tracks
New this year, we have expanded our program to include four relevant tracks that will motivate and engage our attendees.
- eDiscovery and Beyond - Addressing the big issues surrounding eDiscovery and Information Governance
- Connecting to the Future - Technology, automation, AI and everything in between
- In the Trenches - Tips and tricks from experts in the field who are paving the way in this industry
- Technology Showcase - Workshops and demos from industry leading technology experts
2. Over 25 Expert Speakers
We are bringing together thought-leaders, experts and eDiscovery superstars to share their insights and expertise.
Highlight speakers for 2017:
- Honorable Andrew J. Peck, U.S. District Court
- Chris Dale, e-Disclosure Information Project
- Mary Mack, ACEDs
- Maura Grossman, University of Waterloo
- Dr. Ann Cavoukian, Ryerson University
3. More than 35 Educational Sessions
Our sessions have been designed to take key topics addressed in 2016 to a deeper level, while also considering the shifts in our industry.
Highlight sessions for 2017:
- GDPR Effect – Ripple or Tsunami?
- TAR Trends Around the World - A Non Linear Approach to Change
- The Fitbyte Revolution – Dealing with Disparate Data
- Collect in the AM, Review in the PM - Intelligent eDiscovery is Here
4. Two Engaging Networking Events
Technology in Practice is more than “just a conference”. It has been designed to connect our dynamic community together as they share their insights during our two networking events:
- The Welcome Reception provides speakers, sponsors and fellow attendees the opportunity to connect with one another and start generating discussion before the conference begins the next morning.
- The Networking Dinner is a perfect way to unwind after a full day. Held at a great restaurant within a short walk from the conference hotel, the full-service dinner is a conference highlight.
Only 6-weeks remain to take advantage of our Early Bird Rates. Don't miss out. Register before August 31st, 2017.
You may also be interested in...
There is a renaissance before us. The speed of innovation is happening at an unprecedented rate. Technology advancements are impacting the way we work, the way we consume information and how we interact with one another.
It's the same story. Your favourite industry conference is announced, and worry sets in as you wonder which lucky person from your department will get to attend. Well, worry not because we've set out to ensure that this won’t be the case for Technology in Practice 2017!