Over the past several months, we have given you many reasons to attend Technology in Practice 2017:
- An Educational Program, featuring four different tracks and over 30 Sessions
- CPD Accredited Content
- Two incredible keynote sessions on Thursday and Friday
- A Special Judges' Panel featuring Chris Dale
- Over 30 industry expert speakers
- A beautiful new location
- Two intimate networking events, including a fabulous dinner on Thursday
- An investment towards your professional development
- 11 industry sponsors showcasing the latest eDiscovery trends
- An opportunity for CoNEXTion
We even gave you Tips to Help Convince your Boss.
But this is it. It's now up to you...
Before you put on your Halloween Costume and head out Trick-or-Treating next Tuesday night, click on the link below and register for Technology in Practice.
$1,495 Two-Day Full Conference Pass.
Includes meals and both networking events.
Don't be the one sitting at your desk scrolling through the #TIPTO17 Twitter Feed wishing you had just clicked that button. Registration closes on Tuesday, October 31.